1. Head to Rentacoder's research web site. Type in the particular ability you happen to be seeking in the website's "Seek out" industry. If you want C++ skills, type in "C++". If you need flash design and style capabilities, key in "flash structure". Then pre-filter the results with the following criteria:
* Coder score. (We advise "nine" and earlier mentioned. The rest implies "rising" talent and talent.)
* Completed occupation quantity. (Locate coders who've accomplished no less than two - three Work opportunities per month. If you want a coder with 1 year of experience, enter 24 or 36. If you need a coder with five years expertise, enter one hundred twenty or a hundred and eighty.)
* Last log in date. (Solicit coders who've checked into the website in the very last thirty day period.)
* Leading coder standing. (Get the job done with coders who will be compelled to achieve recognition and maintain it after they get it.)
* Pro Ranking position. (Come across coders who will establish enough know-how.)
* Place. (Do away with language and syntax challenges by dealing with indigenous coders.)
* Time zone. (Keep away from delays by soliciting coders in your individual time Case Coding Printers zone.)
* Metropolis. (Optional -- But an incredible selection need to there be described as a ought to bodily satisfy somewhere.)
2. Invite all of the coders within the resulting search engine results to bid on the challenge.
three. Buy the listing of bid responses by the quantity of Employment in progress. Conceal the coders that seem inundated with work.
four. Evaluate coder get the job done histories and locate a task that is much like your present bid request. Then evaluate the feed-back for that position. If you do not see any related Employment, go forward to the next coder.
5. Ask for and critique sample operate from your coders that have made the Slash this considerably. Ensure that the sample is a thing you'd buy yourself.
six. If you are not happy with what you've got - a little something can be Erroneous using your bid. Up the ante and supply more money, an extended deadline, and/or maybe more Innovative independence. These three properties **generally** draw in larger quality coders!